高频往常口语表达 “厚颜无耻”用英语怎么说



??我们好,等待来到地道英语口语,今日给我们共享一个咱们常常会用到的经典英语往常口语,“厚颜无耻”的英语表达。

PS: 文中还有许多经典表达,我们细心看看哦!

下面来看一段经典对话,对话中会重复用到今日咱们要学的这个地道口语!

Dialogue

Hello, Mary. I don’t know about you, but I seem to have so much work to do at the moment.

嗨,玛丽。我不晓得你怎么样啊,但我当前如同有许多作业要做。

Yeah, me too.

嗯,我也是。

I guess we’ve all got lots to do, and that’s why I was surprised that Lily has asked to take three days off work this week.

我想咱们都有许多作业要做,这就是为啥我会对莉莉这周要请三天假这件事感到很惊奇。

Three days?

三天?

Are you sure?

你断定吗?

Maybe she’s unwell.

或许她身体不舒畅呢。

No, she’s fine.

不,她极好。

I heard she said to the boss in a very loud voice. I’ve got a treat deal on a flight to Italy so I need to take the rest of the week off.

我听到她非常大声的跟老板说,我订了一趟飞意大利的航班,所以这周剩下的日子我要休假。

What cheek- she’s got a brass


neck.

真是没皮没脸—她有一个黄铜脖子。

A brass neck?

黄铜脖子?

Yes, I just mean she is confident but also a bit rude- she can do or say things that most of us would be too embarrassed to do or say.

是的,我想说她太自傲了,但有一点粗鲁无礼,她可以做或许说一些咱们因为为难而不会去做或许说的作业。

Yes, she just doesn’t care what she says ,does she?

是的,她不在乎她说了啥,对吧?

So if someone is described as having brass neck, it means they are confident and say or do what they want, but doesn’t understand their behaviour be unacceptable to theirs.

所以假定咱们说有人厚脸皮,意思就是说他们很自傲,会说他们想说的话,做他们想做的事。

For examples

My ex-boyfriend’s got a brass neck, coming round and asking me to do his washing.

我的前男友这是厚脸皮,过来让我帮他洗衣裳。

The customer has a brass neck asking for a refund when it was obvious he had already worn the shoes.




个顾客真是厚脸皮,他显着现已穿过这双鞋了,却还来需求退款。

今日的学习就到这儿啦!

每天我都会为我们共享这样的干货

然后收拾出精华内容

让你学到最地道的往常英语表达

今日你打卡学习了吗?