在日常生活中,打电话是经常发生的事情。那么在英语口语中,电话中的对话又该如何表达呢?针对不同的情况其实有不同的情景对话,大家想要了解吗?下面就是英语中关于打电话的常用语句,有兴趣的朋友可以一起了解一下哦!
情况 (一) 打电话的人找的是你自己
打电话来的人
你 (接电话的人)
Is Daisy there? (Daisy 在吗?) Speaking. 我就是.
This is she. 我就是. (注: 男的用 "This is he.")
You're speaking/talking to her. 你正在跟她说话. (注: 男的用 "You're speaking/talking to him.")
This is Daisy. 我就是 Daisy.
That's me. 我就是.
情况 (二) 打电话的人要找的人不在
打电话来的人
你 (接电话的人)
May I speak to Mr. Gates? (请问 Gates 先生在吗?)
He's not here right now. 他现在不在这里.
He's out. 他出去了.
He's in a meeting right now. 他现在正在开会.
You've just missed him. 你刚好错过他了.
He's just stepped out. 他刚好出去了.
情况 (三) 打电话的人要找的人不在, 问对方是否要留言
打电话来的人
你 (接电话的人)
Can I talk to Mark? (我可以跟 Mark 讲话吗?)
He's out on his lunch break right now. Would you like to leave a message? 他出去吃午饭了, 你要留言吗?
He's not available right now. Can I take a message? 他不在, 我可以帮你传话吗?
情况 (四) 打电话的人问他要找的人何时回来
打电话来的人
你 (接电话的人)
Do you know when he will be back? 你知道他什么时候会回来吗?
I'm sorry. I don't know. 抱歉, 我不知道.
I have no idea. 我不知道.
He should be back in 20 minutes. 他应该二十分钟内会回来.
情况 (五) 打电话的人问他要找的人在哪里
打电话来的人
你 (接电话的人)
Do you have any idea where he is? 你知道他在哪里吗?
Sorry. I don't know. 抱歉, 我不知道.
He's at work right now. Do you want his phone number?
他现在在上班.你要不要他的电话号码?
情况 (六) 打电话的人要找的人不在, 愿意接受对方的留言
打电话来的人
你 (接电话的人)
Can I leave a message? 我可以留个话?
Yes. Go ahead, please. 可以, 请继续.
Of course. Hold on for just a second so I can grab a pen and paper. 当然, 稍等一下让我拿个纸笔.
Sure, if you can excuse me for just a second. Let me find a piece of paper to write it down.
当然, 如果你可以等我一下下, 让我找张纸写下来.
Hello. Is there Susan speaking?喂,是苏珊吗?
Who?谁啊?
Tian Yuan.田园。
You must have the wrong number.你一定打错电话了。
Oh, I'm sorry.噢,对不起。
Is Li Ying in?李英在家吗?
Wrong number.打错电话了。
Isn't this the Nanjing University?请问是南京大学吗?
No. It's not.不是。
Oh. I'm sorry.噢,对不起。
May I please speak to Ling Ling?我可以和玲玲讲话吗?
There is no one here by that name.这里没有玲玲这个人。
Is this five-two-one double eight six-four?这里是521-8864吗?
No. This is five-two-one double eight three-five.不,这里是521-8835。
Oh. I'm sorry.噢,对不起。
That's all right.没关系。
Are you sure you are dialing the right number?你确定你打的号码是对的吗?
What number are you trying to dial?你要的电话是什么号码?
No one lives here by that name.这里没有人叫那个名字。
I'm sorry. I dialed the wrong number.对不起,我打错电话了。
May I speak to the head of the household?我可以请户主听电话吗?
May I ask who's calling?请问你是谁?
I am calling on behalf of the Private Teacher Company.我代表家教公司给您打电话。
This is Susan with Jiaotong University student. May I have your name, sir?我是交通大学的在校生苏珊,请问您贵姓?
My name is Li.我姓李。
Excuse me, Mr. Li. Do you have children, Mr. Li?打搅了,李先生。您有孩子吗?
Yes.有。
Great. I believe you must care for his educations.太好了。我相信你肯定很关心他的教育吧。
You probably heard about it. We have private teachers in our holiday.或许你已经听说过。我们交大的学生在假期间做家教。
We will help your children in learning lessons in their free time.我们可以帮助您的孩子在他们空闲时学习功课。
We are running a special offer on this holiday.我们在这个假期有个特价优惠。
You might want to know more about it.我想你肯定想多了解点吧。
May I ask who I am talking to?请问你是谁?
I am a representative of Politics Association.我是政治协会的代表。
I am calling for the A company.我是代表A公司打电话来的。
This is Wang with China Bank.我是中国银行的王先生。
Maybe you read our ads in the newspaper.也许你在报纸上看过我们的广告。
Maybe you saw our commercials on TV.也许你在电视上看过我们的广告。
Let me give you more detail.让我来详细说明。
I would like to tell you more about it.我很乐意向你说得更详细一点。
Mr. Lu, we are very pleased to be able to offer this product to you.陆先生,我们很高兴能提供这个产品给您。
Would you please repeat your offer again?能否再说一遍您的优惠?
Oh. Your offer sounds interesting.哦,您所给的优惠听起来蛮吸引人的。
Yes. This product will save you a lot of money and time.是的。这个产品可为你节省很多的钱和时间。
And plus, if you are not completely satisfied, you can return it to us.并且,如果您不是百分百的满意,你可以将产品退还给我们。
So, it's virtually risk-free for you.所以,事实上对您而言,是完全没有风险的。
Hello. This is a representative of Zhongyou Department Store.喂,您好。我是中友百货的。
Sir, everything now is offered with a great discount.先生,所有的东西都在打很大的折扣。
I am sure you would like to know more about it.我相信您一定想知道详情。
I am sorry. I am not free right now.对不起,我现在很忙。
Sir, this offer will expire this week.先生,这次特价这个礼拜就结束了。
This is the last chance you can get up to 60 percent discount.这是您可以得到6折的最后机会。
Yeah, and I have to finish this report by four.是,我在四点之前得完成这个报告。
Hello, I wish to speak to Xiao Fu.喂,我想和小付通话。
This is Xiao Fu speaking.我就是。
Oh, how do you do, Xiao Fu. This is Mary.哦,你好,小付。我是Mary。
Mary, I'm glad you called me.Mary,很高兴你给我打电话。`
I'm calling to ask you some questions about Susan.我打电话是想问一些关于苏珊的事。
Sure. Oh, sorry, Mary, I'd better go now.可以。哦,抱歉,Mary,我要挂电话了。
Is the boss coming by?是老板过来了吗?
OK. I'll let you get back to your work.好,你过去工作吧。
上面这些句子大家学会了吗?英语日常口语中是非常具有实用价值的,不管你是想要留学还是工作需要,这些内容都是生活中常用的内容希望能够帮助大家。如果还想了解更多英语知识,不妨来阿卡索网,这里的英语课程有很多,方便大家咨询选择。您感兴趣的课程有优惠啦,快去看看