回想往事时,咱们常会说“我记住......”,那么怎么用英语花式说“我记住......”呢?一同来看
看吧。
1. As far as I recall, we were having
lunch in a cafe near the Eiffel Tower.
我记住咱们在埃菲尔铁塔邻近的一家咖啡馆吃午饭。
2. I’ve seen that face before but the name doesn’t ring a bell.
我早年见过这张脸,但这个名字不太了解。
Ring a bell意为“使或人回想起,听起来很耳熟”。
3. I’ll never forget the day when my daughter was born.
我永久不会忘掉我女儿出世的那一天。
4. Unless I’m mistaken, the family we were sharing the holiday house with had two children, a boy and a girl.
假定我没记错的话,和咱们一同住休假屋的家庭有两个孩子,一男一女。
5. I have a vague memory of my dad teaching me to ride a bike when I was five.
我迷糊记住我五岁时父亲教我骑自行车。
6. If I remember correctly,
I was supposed to call you at 8.
假定我没记错的话
,我大约在8点给你打电话。
7. I can’t remember the name of Lucy’s sister but it’s on the tip of my tongue.
露西小妹的名字就在我嘴边上,可就是一时想不起来。
On the tip of one’s tongue意为“话在嘴边上(却一时想不起来)”。
8. Celia used to work as a teacher if my memory serves me well.
假定我没记错的话,西莉亚早年当过教师。
9. The night of the earthquake still sticks in my mind clearly after all these years.
这么多年曩昔了,地震的那个夜晚仍然清楚地留在我的脑际中。
10. The scene from my childhood came to me while I was driving to work.
当我开车去上班的时分,我想起了年少的景象。
Come to sb意为“使或人想起”。