旅游英语口语:旅游英语口语关于怎么订机票的对话



旅游英语口语:旅游英语口语关于怎么订机票的对话

旅游英语口语:旅游英语口语关于怎么订机票的对话

Dialogue 1

对话1

A:Leisure Travel Agency. May I help you?

A:休闲旅行社。有什么需要帮忙的吗?

B:Yes,I'd like to make a plane reservation to Shanghai,China.

B:是的,我想预订到中国上海的机票。

A:Your name,please.

A:请问你的名字。

B:Li Yang. I'd like to leave on March 28th.

B:李阳。我想在3月28日走。

A:Let me see what's available…yes,Air China has a flight on March 28th at 7∶30 in the evening.

A:让我看看有没有......是的,国航3月28日晚上7:30有一班航班。

B:Good. I'll need an economy ticket.

B:好的。我需要一张经济舱机票。

A:One way trip or round trip?

A:单程还是往返?

B:One way trip. What's the fare please?

B:单程。请问票价是多少?

A:Economy fare for one way trip from New York to Shanghai is $800.

A:从纽约到上海的单程经济舱票价是800美元。

B:I see. Is my ticket confirmed then?

B:我明白了。我的机票已经确认了吗?

A:Yes,your seat is confirmed on that flight. Please arrive at the airport one hour before departure.

A:是的,您的座位已在该航班上确认。请在出发前一小时到达机场。

分享一个免费的英语口语课程:http://www.acadsoc.com.cn

Dialogue 2

对话2

A:Pan American World Airways.

A:泛美世界航空公司。

B:Hello. I'd like to reconfirm my flight.

B:你好。我想再确认一下我的航班。

A:May I have your flight number,please?

A:请告诉我航班号?

B:My flight number is 232 leaving JFK Airport at 10∶00 in the morning on July 10.

B:我的航班是在7月10日上午10点离开肯尼迪国际机场的232号航班。

A:Yes,that's our regular flight to Shanghai. What's your name,please?

A:好的,这是我们定期飞往上海的航班。你叫什么名字?

B:I'm Linda Hunt. My first initial is“L”。

B:我是Linda Hunt。我的第一个首字母是“L”。

A:Just a second…Oh,yes,here we are. You're flying economy class. It that correct?

A:等一下......哦,好的,我们查到了。你是飞行经济舱。这是正确的吗?

B: That's right.

B:没错。

A:Okay,you're all set,Ms Hunt. Enjoy your flight.

A:好的,你好了,亨特女士。享受飞行的乐趣。

B: Thanks.

B:谢谢。

Dialogue 3

对话3

Agent: Hello,Sir! May I help you?

代理:你好,先生!我有什么可以帮你吗?

Bill:I'd like to reserve a flight to Tokyo for the first of October.

比尔:我想预定10月1日飞往东京的航班。

Agent:Just a moment,please.

代理:请等一下。

Bill:OK. I don't mind.

比尔:好的。我不介意。

Agent:AA happens to get a Boeing 757 leaving at 3∶40 onOctober1. Is it all right with you?

代理人:碰巧在10月1日凌晨3点40分离开波音AA757。你可以吗?

Bill:Pretty good.

比尔:非常好。

Agent:How do you want fly coach or first class?

代理人:你想要飞行舱还是头等舱?

Bill:Is there any difference in price?

比尔:价格有什么不同吗?

Agent:Flying first class is more expensive.

代理人:头等舱比较贵。

Bill:I'm not rich like Wall Streeters. I fly coach.

比尔:我不像Wall Streeters那样富有。我飞行舱。

Agent:We have several flights from New York to Los Angeles on October1. Which one will you take?

代理人:我们有几个航班从10月1日从纽约飞往洛杉矶。你会选哪一个?

Bill:Any one will do. How much is the fare?

比尔:任何人都会这样做。费用多少?

Agent:$ 132.

代理人:132美元。

Bill:OK. Here you are. By the way,what time does the flight get into L. A. ?

比尔:好。给你。顺便问一下,这班航班什么时候进入洛杉矶?

Agent:It'll leave New York at 19∶35 and arrive in L. A. at23∶20. Any other questions?

不如去领取一节试听课体验一下:www.acadsoc.com.cn)

代理人:它将于19:35离开纽约,于23:20抵达洛杉矶。还有其他问题吗?

Bill:When do I have to check in?

比尔:我什么时候需要办理登机手续?

Agent:You have to be there forty-five or an hour before the departure. Your ticket is ready.

代理人:您必须在出发前四十五或一小时到达。你的票准备好了。

Bill:Do I have to confirm my plane reservation?

比尔:我必须确认我的飞机预订吗?

Agent:Sure. You do have to. Remember the flight number is AA 304 at gate 8,Kennedy International Airport.

代理:当然。你必须这样做。请记住,肯尼迪国际机场8号门的航班号为AA 304。

Bill:Thank you for your nice service,sir.

比尔:谢谢你提供的很好的服务,先生。

Agent:Thank you for flying with us. Hope you have a nice trip.

代理人:谢谢你和我们一起飞行。希望你旅行愉快。

Bill:Have a nice day!

比尔:祝你有愉快的一天!

Agent:One more thing:Check-in time is an hour or so be-fore take-off.

代理人:还有一件事:办理登机手续的时间是起飞前一小时左右。