英语口语大全中表示冷漠的交际口语
Salesgirl:Would you like to see our new shirts?
女店员:您要看看我们的新款衬衣吗?
Steve:Sorry,I’m not really that interested in those things.
史蒂夫:不好意思,我对那些东西不是很感兴趣。
Salesgirl:They are very nice,you know.
女店员:您知道,这些衬衣非常不错。
Steve:Really?
史蒂夫:是吗?
Salesgirl:And not expensive either.
女店员:并且还不贵。
Steve:Oh,I don’t care about that.
史蒂夫:哦,我不关心这个。
Salesgirl:Everybody’s buying them.
女店员:很多人都在买。
Steve:Are they?
史蒂夫:是吗?
Salesgirl:Yes,they are very fashionable,you see.
女店员:是的,您看,它们很时尚的。
Steve:I’m afraid I’m not interested infashion.There are so many other really important things in the world.Fashion seems so truly…unimportant.
史蒂夫:恐怕我对时尚可不感兴趣。世界上有很多真正重要的事情。时尚其实真的…不重要。
Salesgirl:I see.But looking professional is important.If you don’t look good,people will think you are not a good or
不如去领取一节试听课体验一下:www.acadsoc.com.cn)
smart person and they might not trust you either.女店员:我知道。但着装职业化也是很重要的。如果外表不好的话,人们会认为你不是一个好人或者不是一个聪明的人,他们也不会信任你
Steve:But thank you very much all the same.
史蒂夫:但是非常感谢你们。
Salesgirl:Sorry.I couldn’t help you.
女店员:对不起。我帮不了你。
分享一个口语英语速成班:http://www.acadsoc.com.cn/lps/lp-tutor/mix-tutor.htm?search=700053
1.我对戏剧不感兴趣。Opera is not my cup of tea.
=I’m not interested in opera.
★opera n.戏曲,歌剧
2.我觉得这个很无聊。I think it’s boring.
★boring a.令人厌烦的,无聊的
3.我不在乎。I don’t care.
○I couldn’t care less.
我毫不在乎。
○I don’t know and I don’t care.
4.我不知道,我也不在乎。
★care v.在意
5.不管你说什么,我都不关心。
I’m indifferent to whatever you want to say.
我不介意。I don’t mind.
○Either way.怎么都行。
○Whatever.什么都行。
○Up to you.随便你吧。
6.这不关我的事。It’s not my business.
=It has nothing to do with me.
7.他赢不赢对我来说都一样。
It doesn’t make any difference to me whether he wins or not.
○Makes no difference.这对我来讲没什么两样。
★whether[5weTE]conj.是否
8.谁在乎啊?Who cares?
So what?那又怎样?
★indifferent[in5difErEnt]a.不关心的,冷漠的
★whatever[wCt5evE]pron.无论什么