英语口语大全中关于抱怨的交际口语
Janice:I’d like to see the manager,please.I have a complaint!
珍妮丝:拜托,我想看看经理。我抱怨了!
Manager:I’m the manager.What seems to be the problem,ma’am?
经理:我是经理。什么似乎是问题,女士?
Janice:Did you haveŒhousekeeping check our room before we checked in?
珍妮丝:在我们办理登机手续之前,您是否有家务管理检查我们的房间?
Manager:Why?What is wrong?
经理:为什么呢?哪里不对?
Janice:The toilet is broken and the water is not running in the shower.
珍妮丝:厕所坏了,淋浴时没有水流。
Manager:What’s your room number?I’m terribly sorry about the inconvenience.We’ll move you into 2002 immediatelyŽ.That’s a suite,but we’ll chargethe regular room rate‘.Please accept our apologies.
经理:你的房间号码是多少?对此给您带来的不便,我感到非常抱歉。我们马上把你带到2002房。那是套房,但我们只会收取普通房间的价格。请接受我们的道歉。
Janice:Certainly.Thanks very much for helping.
珍妮丝:当然。非常感谢您的帮助。
Manager:It was my pleasure
经理:很高兴
分享一个免费的英语口语课程:http://www.acadsoc.com.cn/lps/lp-tutor/mix-tutor
分享阿卡索的免费试听课,看看效果如何:www.acadsoc.com.cn
.htm?search=700053我有一些不满。
I have a complaint.=I want to complain about something.
★complaint[kEm5pleint]n.抱怨,不满(complain为其动词形式)
我要跟你讲多少遍才行呢?
How many times do I have to tell you?=If I’ve told you once,I’ve told you a thousand times.
你不能设身处地为我想想吗?Can’t you try putting yourself in my shoes?
○Don't you have any thought for anyone but yourself?除了你自己,你就不替他人想一想吗?
你们这么做是错的。What you are doing is wrong.
○You can’t do this to me.你们不能这样对我。
这不公平。
That’s not fair.=It’s unfair.
★fair[fZE]a.公平的,公正的
你们疏忽大意,我一点儿也不满意。
I’m not at all pleased by your negligence.
★negligence[5ne^lidVEns]n.疏忽,粗心