英语情景口语对话有哪些?经常有小烤鸭说自己饱受中式英语的“摧残”,你是否这样的感受:学了很多年英语,但是当真正想开口说英语的时候,却脑袋一片空白,啥词也蹦不出来;感觉自己能听懂,但关键时刻却无法反应过来;在考场上真的不是真心想用中式英语的,但不知不觉还是用了......
英语情景口语对话有哪些,其实提高口语最重要的就是多练,最好是是能和外教一对一互动交流,因为没法用母语交流,只能逼着自己开口说英语。而且在真实的语言环境下练习,也能在大脑中形成深刻的印象。阿卡索外教网就是,你可以和外教一对一在线视频互动,真实情景口语对话教学,这是免费试课链接可以去试试:lps/lp4.htm?search=2064763
你和老外进行英语对话的时候,不要紧张,要听清楚他在说什么,想要表达什么意思。因为英语不是我们的母语,自然在对话的时候,口语和听力不会特别流畅。不过没关系,只要多练多说,时间长了就熟练了,可以在英语口语对话时清楚地表达自己的意思了。
接下来小编就正式来给大家分享一些在日常生活中比较常见的英语情景口语对话,你可以那个小本本记下来,说不定在以后会用到哦。
(一)初次见面的英语对话
A: Hi, Stone. I’d like to introduce my friend, Lisa.嗨,石头,我想介绍一下我的朋友,丽莎。
B: Hi, Lisa. It’s nice meeting you.嗨,丽莎,很高兴认识你。
C: Nice meeting you, too, Stone.我也很高兴认识你,石头。
B: Lisa, you know, I’ve heard a lot about you.丽莎,你知道,我听说过许多关于你的事情。
C:Really? I hope it’s not anything bad about me.真的吗?希望不是关于我的坏事情
B: Not at all. You are very popular. Everything I’ve heard has been good!根本不是。你很受欢迎。我听到的都是关于你的好事情!
A: Hello, let me introduce myself. I’m your new neighbor. My name is Andy.你好。让我自我介绍一下。我是你的新邻居,安迪。
B: Hi, Andy. I’m Judy. It’s nice meeting you.你好,安迪,我叫朱迪,很高兴认识你。
A: Nice meeting you, too.我也很高兴认识你。
B: Come over and visit when you have time.有空过来聊聊天。
A: Thanks for the invitation. I will!谢谢邀请,我会的!
(二)表示感谢的英语对话
A: Jenny, are you having a good time?詹妮,你在这儿玩得开心吗?
B: Yes, of course. This is a really wonderful party with interesting people and great food.当然开心,这场晚会有美食、佳宾,真是棒极了
A: I’m glad you are enjoying yourself很高兴你在这里玩得开心
B: Thank you for the invitation.感谢你的邀请
A: It’s my pleasure. Can I get you another glass of champagne?这是我的荣幸。再来一杯香槟吗?
B: Yes, I’d love another glass. You’re a wonderful hostess. Thank you for everything.是的,我还想再来一杯。你真是一位出色的女主人。感谢你做的一切
A: It’s my pleasure having you here. 你能来是我的荣幸。
A: Mrs. Lee, I’ve stayed here for almost a week. I really must leave tomorrow.
李太太,我在这儿已经住了差不多一个星期了。我明天真得走了
B: Please feel free to stay as long as you want. You know you’re always welcome here.请随意,想住多久就住多久吧。你总是受欢迎的
A: Thank you. You’ve been so nice to me.谢谢,你对我真好
B: Is there anything else I can do for you before your leave?在你走之前还要我做点什么吗?
A: No, thanks. You’ve done a lot for me already. Thank you for everything.
不用了,多谢。你已经为我做了很多。感谢你做的一切。
B: Don’t mention it. I’ve really enjoyed your company.不必客气,有你的陪伴,我也很开心。
(三)表扬夸赞他人的对话
A: Tom, I’ve got good news for you.汤姆,我给你带来了好消息。
B: What is it? 什么好消息?
A: Haven’t you heard that your novel has won The Nobel Prize?你难道没有听说你的小说获诺贝尔奖了?
B: Really? I can’t believe it. It’s like a dream come true. I never expected that I would win The Nobel Prize!真的?简直不敢相信。这就像做梦一样。我从没想到会获得诺贝尔奖!
A: You did a good job. I’m extremely proud of you.你干得不错。我真为你感到自豪B: Thanks for the compliment.多谢夸奖
A: You certainly deserve it. Let’s celebrate!你该拿这个奖。我们好好庆祝一下吧!
A: I heard you were promoted to general manager of IBM’s China Headquarters.
我听说你被提升为IBM公司中国总部的总经理了
B: That’s true. I got the news yesterday.没错,我是昨天才知道的
A: You did a good job for the company. So, this is your first day in the new position. How do you feel?你为公司作出了贡献,那么,今天是你在新职位上的第一天,感觉怎么样?
B: Not bad. I’m confident. And I like challenges.不错,我有信心,而且,我喜欢挑战
A: I believe you are cut out for this position.我相信你能够胜任这份工作
B: Thank you. 谢谢你。