【「外贸商务英语四」学会这900句商务英语,撩拨老外不是问题!】
商务英语241-270
241. All your quotations are on FOB Vancouver basis? May I ask if you allow any discount?
你所有的报价都是基于Vancouver港的FOB价格吗?可否给予一定折扣?
242. Isn't it possible to give us a little more discount?
就不能给我们一点点折扣吗?
243. If you are prepared to give me some allowance, I will consider placing an order for 10,000 dozens.
如果你准备再降一点价格,我可以考虑给你一份一万打的订单。
244. Should you be prepared to reduce your price?
贵方就不能降点价格吗?
245. If I show you an offer lower than yours ,would you be able to conclude transaction at that price ?
如果我给你看一份比你们更低的报价,你们会按照那个价格和我们成交吗?
246. If the order is a substantial one, how much would you come down?
如果是一份数量巨大的订单,你们能够降多少价格?
247. May we suggest that you make some allowance on your quoted prices ?
我们可否建议贵方在目前报价的基础上再给出点让步?
248. If we place an order for 2,00 dozens up, can you give us a special discount?
如果我们下单采购200打以上的数量,你方可否给我们一个特殊的折扣?
249. If our order is more than 10,000 MT, would you give us an additional 6% commission ?
如果我们的订单超过一万公吨,你们可否给我们额外6%的佣金?
250. We hope you will allow us some discount on our purchase of 6,000 dozens.
我们希望贵方基于我们6千打的采购量,给我们一定折扣。
251. We'd like to ask for reduction in price because of the large size of our order.
由于我们的采购量较大,我们希望贵方降低价格。
252. Since the present market is so weak, you have to lower your price if you want us to increase sales.
由于当下市场行情走低,如果贵方想要我们提高销售量,就给我们一个更低的价格吧。
253. We hope to get your best offer for bicycles.
我们想要贵方自行车的最低报价。
254. We invite quotation of the lowest price.
我们想要最低报价。
255. We hope that you perhaps make some allowance on your quoted prices.
我们希望贵司在现有报价的基础上再让步一点。
256. If you reduce the price by 2% I think we can do twenty metric tons.
如果你方可以再降2%的价格,我们可以采购20公吨。
257. If possible we'd like to ask for reduction of 5,000 Per MT.
如果可能的话,我们想要每公吨再降5000。
258. If you are willing to give me a 5% reduction I will order 5,000 dozens.
如果你愿意给我再降5%的价格,我愿意采购5000打。
259. The sugar of French-made has been sold at level $ 98 per long ton, if you can reduce your limit by say 8% we might come to terms.
法国制造的糖售价是每长吨$98的价格水平。如果你能再把价格调低8%,我们就能达成交易。
260. We would very much like to place further order with you if you could bring down your price by 15% ,otherwise we can only switch our requirements to other suppliers.
如果你们把价格再降低15%,我们很乐意再向你们下单。否则我们只能去找别的供应商了。
261. No one can do business at such an unreasonably high prices, you have to cut them down by 10% I am afraid.
没人能接受这么高到离谱的价格,恐怕你必须再降低10%才行。
262. We should book a trial order with you provided you gave us 5% commission.
如果你给我们5%的佣金,我们就可以给你下试订单。
263. Only by cutting the price by more than 10% can more customers be lured to buy your products.
只有再把价格降低10%以上才能吸引更多顾客来购买你的产品。
264. We would like to ask for 10% off your offer if our offer is more than 2,500 unit per season.
如果我们的采购量是2500台每个季度,那么我们希望贵司把价格再降低10%。
265. We hope that you will give us a special discount of 2% if we order more than10,000 sets.
如果我们采购一万套,希望你方能给你个2%的折扣。
266. Please make a discount of 5% off the prices in the catalog.
请基于彩页上的价格再给予我们5%的折扣。
267. We hope that you will make an at least 5% reduction on your quotation or business is not possible.
我们希望贵方至少再降低5%的报价,否则不可能成交。
268. We can accept the goods only at a reduction of 20% at the contract price.
我们只能接受在合同价格基础上再降20%的价格。
269. If you can lower your limit by 5% , business is hopeful.
如果你能将价格调低5%,就有合作的可能性。
270. We will place our order with you if you can lower your price to $1,200 per MT.
如果你们可以把价格降到每公吨1200英镑,我们就下单。
未完待续。。。